Thursday, January 16, 2014

Where The Opportunities Are

Hi everybody, so far we have covered how to "Carpe Diem" or seize the day, then we covered how to get out of a "rut". I've even shown one of the many tools you can use to propel yourself to success (Rich Dad Poor Dad). 

Now The next topic I've been waiting to cover is where to look for opportunities. This topic varies in difficulty depending on what kind of opportunities your looking for. For instance take myself and blogging. I recently started blogging (Which is an opportunity in of itself) and the major hurdle I have to face constantly is promoting my blog and trying to keep the reader (YOU) to come back consistently to my blog. 

So my opportunities are focused more on advertising and promoting. Theres millions of sites but finding a site to promote on legally is extraordinarily difficult. But through countless times clicking and checking I have found (So Far) only a handful. But I know what I have to do and what it takes to see and seize any opportunities no matter what it may be. There are four steps to finding and exploiting the everyday opportunities:

  1. First is common sense, ALWAYS LOOK FOR OPPORTUNITIES. From the second you wake up to the second you fall asleep always look for opportunities. Become an Opportunist. 
  2. Second is think out side the box. Chances are that if you set limits on your imagination and opportunities then you won't find any worth chasing. So think about what others may not see and how helpful this could be to the majority.
  3. Once you have found or see an opportunity you now have to exploit it, so the easiest way to exploit it is to plan and do research. Find out as much as you can about whatever field it covers (I started a new blog, I learned everything I could about blogging)
  4. Then once you have started to exploit an opportunity the only way to fully take advantage of it is to find more then one purpose for it. (I wanted to motivate and teach people, but I also wanted to make money through advertising and monetizing)
These steps are how I find and exploit opportunities whether it be stocks, real estate, advertising, networking, no matter what it is these steps are universal. 

THANKS for reading and checking out my go I really do appreciate it and I plan on posting around 5 posts a week, If this or any of my other posts helped please TRY TO SPREAD THE WORD if you do and let me know I'll definitely shout you out and personally thank you. Thank you again and have a blessed day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment