Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A Book For The Ages III

Hi everybody, Today I wanted to introduce another amazing life changing book. So far we have talked about "Power Of Habits" by Charles Duhigg and "Rich Dad Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki. Both of these fantastic pieces of literature are amazingly important in changing YOUR life, but one book tat is a must if you truly want to change your life is "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill. If you haven't heard of this book let me throw an official stat (Courtesy of Wikipedia) at you, At the the time of Napoleon Hill's death his infamous book had sold 20 MILLION COPIES!! If that's not impressive then listen to this, his book, as of 2011 had sold 70 MILLION COPIES!! I bought my book in 2013 and I know many friends who also bought this boo in 2013, so "Think and Grow Rich" isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

The main basis for this book was to introduce the reader to 13 "steps" to success and wealth. Some of these steps may seem vague, but when thought about in depth and put into practice it can clearly be seen how effective ALL 13 steps are. The Steps are as follow:

  1. Desire
  2. Faith
  3. Autosuggestion (VERY IMPORTANT!!)
  4. Specialized Knowledge
  5. Imagination
  6. Organized Planning
  7. Decision
  8. Persistence
  9. Power of The Master Mind Alliance (VERY IMPORTANT!!)
  10. The Mystery Of Sex Transmutation
  11. The Subconscious Mind
  12. The Brain
  13. The Sixth Sense
Now this may seem like a lot of steps to complete (Not in any particular order), but trust me when I say this book is what opened my eyes to the possibilities, if you would have asked me 16 months ago where I wanted to be or how I planned on getting there I wouldn't have any idea, not to mention I had about $250 to my name. Now I have a plan, know where I want to be and now I have an account I am particularly proud of.

So thanks for reading and checking out my blog I truly appreciate it, please follow my blog or follow me on google+ or even "Bloglovin.com
". PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT, I know its hard to be the first but I love feedback and constructive criticism let me know what you want. Thanks again and have an amazing day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment