Sunday, January 12, 2014

How To Take Charge Of Your Life - "Carpe Diem"

There are a lot of people who say "I've tried once and failed so I stopped". Trying is the greatest thing anyone can do but only trying something once is like only waking up for one hour a day, NOTHING WILL GET DONE. Life is too short for all the opportunities that appear in front of everyone to be missed. I used to be a person who was asleep for 23 hours a day. But I finally realized the opportunities that I see everyday. I saw these opportunities by using a 5 step process

  1. First realize your not reaching your full potential, all great athletes, writers, politicians, billionaires and leaders in society at one time or another realized they were not reaching their full potential. So they set out to reach their full potential, this is the first step towards seizing the day "Carpe Diem"
  2. Second is never to become complacent with where your at in society. The second you lose the fight to get higher on the social ladder the opportunities will start to disappear and you'll regret it. Regret and fear are the arch nemesis of success and opportunity which leads me to my next point.
  3. Never let fear hold you back from reaching your goals. Plain and simple, at every turn their will always be fear and risk, but you cannot let it hold you back from your dreams. I faced this feeling a lot throughout my life and I used to let it control me, but speaking from experience NOTHING feels better then defeating fear and coming one step closer to your dream
  4. At This point you will start to see the opportunities in life now its time to start planning and strategizing a way to benefit from these opportunities. This point is the most time consuming but without question the most rewarding, just keep thinking DON'T GVE UP!!
  5. Last but not least is the "Into Action" Phase, this is the part where all the dreaming, thinking and planning finally gets put into play. The most important thing to remember when in this phase is to stick to the plan, set guidelines and stick to them, the more you stray the harder it all be to accomplish, but have faith and you will complete your goals and dreams and be the person you picture yourself being every time you go to sleep.
Well that's my 5-step plan to seizing the opportunities and making the most of them, Now go out and make it a reality, don't forget to check out amazon to help you with all the things you need especially the "New Year, New You" deal that they have. Best of luck and feedback, sharing, commenting and all of hat is HIGHLY appreciate, also don't be afraid to email me if you need advice Here's My Email



No comments:

Post a Comment