To deal with Option A is a complex yet simple 3 step process:
- If you start to lose the passion remember why you started in the first place.
- Once you remember loo at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself your not giving up
- Immediately after step two find an easy and fun way to essentially "Start It Up Again"
- Once you suffer the setback convince yourself its not the end of the world.
- Once that is done (The ONLY time you'll hear me say this) take a day off from whatever it may be.
- The following day start your process towards recovering from whatever setback it may be.
Now that you know the two ways to get out of a rut take any scenario you can think of and let me know if these wouldn't work, I firmly believe they would be amazingly effective. If you disagree please leave a comment below I LOVE FEEDBACK. Also check out Amazon's "New Year New You" deal to help you get out of the rut. THANKS AND HAVE A BLESSED YEAR!!!