Saturday, January 25, 2014

Get Out There TODAY!!!

Hi everybody, hope your all having a great month in the month of January. Today I wanted to talk about being active, no matter what your doing. Whether it is educational physical social or spiritual always try to get up and go when you get that urge, even the best know that the urges won't last forever. So just get up and go. If your reading this then most likely your at home and THATS PERFECTLY FINE. I'm not saying go out every minute of every hour of every day. Heck I don't even do that, frankly I don't know any sane person who does. But it doesn't hurt to get out everyday even if its only for an hour. 

You'll be amazed at how many more opportunities and great moments you'll be open to when you just get up and go. You might be thinking now well I can just go online to find opportunities, and in this day and age your definitely not wrong. But ONLY looking online for opportunities online will shrink your vision, creativity and honestly the fun you'll have searching. Here are a few quick steps YOU can take to achieve your goals.

  1. First set a mark you want to reach at the beginning of every week, aim for an amount of time you want to be "Out and about" or an amount of events you want to attend (i.e.:Gym, Workshops, Chruch, etc.)
  2. Time management is key, look out on your week and figure out where you have time to turn yourself into the person you want to be. THIS IS KEY
  3. Finally is the simplest but usually most difficult part, GO OUT AND DO IT!!!!!!
Well Thanks again for reading, I really appreciate it, click follow if you enjoy these posts and if not COOL, let me know what I can do that'll suit you, I'm here to help!! Have A Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment